Education Administration Intern
The Education Administration intern works with the Youth and Adult Education Manager, as well as members of the Education Team to ensure delivery of education classes to recently resettled refugees.
- Conduct intakes for ESL students in order to determine their placement
- Assist in registering clients for classes according to their needs
- Assist with record-keeping, data entry, and file maintenance to support program administration
- Work closely with First Things First program and other ESL initiatives
- Ability to communicate in English
- Must be comfortable working in a cross-cultural environment
- Must be comfortable working with clients who have limited to no English skills and who are pre-literate
- Experience working with refugees or immigrants preferred
- Must be patient, flexible, and creative
- Must have initiative and be able to work independently
- Available to work on Monday mornings
For more information or to apply, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at VolunteerATL@Rescue.org or 678-636-8928.