The IRC in Denver office is currently closed for in-person services. Our team remains committed to serving our clients, and all services are continuing remotely. As a result, the IRC is not accepting in-kind donation drop-offs at this time.
The effects of COVID-19 disproportionately impact the people the IRC serves. The majority of our clients work in industries being hit hardest by COVID-19, including hospitality, food service, manufacturing and distribution, and airports and airlines. Many of our clients have already reported being laid off, and refugees who have just arrived in the U.S. do not have access to much-needed jobs due to hiring freezes. As schools and daycare centers have remained closed, families with children are left without childcare and are forced to miss work.
Together, with your help, we can ensure that vulnerable families have essential groceries and household items to get them through this challenging time.
How to Help
- Purchase items from one of our COVID-19 Emergency Kits. Each kit has been put together by the IRC in Denver team to help a family get the items they need most at this time. For shipping, select the "International Rescue Committee's Gift Registry Address" at checkout.
- IRC Denver COVID-19 Kit (RM)
- IRC COVID-19 Kit (NAD)
- IRC Denver COVID Kit (BB)
- IRC Denver COVID 19 Kit (MSN)
- IRC Denver COVID 19 Kit (PN)
- IRC Denver COVID Kit (KM)
- IRC Denver COVID Kit (MM)
- IRC Denver COVID-19 Kit (TM)
2. Your donated item(s) will be delivered directly to an IRC in Denver client.
Thank you for your continued support of the IRC!