The International Rescue Committee in Denver is excited to announce that it is now offering high-quality, low-cost immigration legal services through its Legal Program.
Immigration services offered at the IRC in Denver:
- We assist refugees and immigrants in obtaining Lawful Permanent Resident Status (“Green Card”).
- We help qualified Lawful Permanent Residents to apply for citizenship.
- We help reunite refugee and asylee families who have been separated by war and conflict, and assist immigrants and U.S. citizens who wish to petition for family members to join them.
- We support qualified low-income applicants to obtain fee waivers from certain USCIS application fees.
- We aid qualified survivors of torture, including those seeking asylum or otherwise needing legal services, through our survivors of torture pro bono legal representation program.
- We assist qualified individuals in applying for employment authorization documents and refugee travel documents.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please call 720-328-6655 ext. 250.