Applications are now open for Fall 2019 internships! The IRC seeks committed and highly motivated individuals to support our mission. Interns have the opportunity to learn about services for refugee and immigrant populations in Baltimore and will be supervised by IRC staff.
All internships are unpaid. University credit may be arranged.
Fall 2019 internships include:
- Case Management Intern
- Youth Case Management Intern
- Intensive Case Management Intern
- Logistics and Housing Intern
- Cultural Orientation Intern
- Economic Empowerment Intern
- Immigration Legal Services Intern
- Review open positions and apply on IRC's careers site. (Note: select "Location > USA-Baltimore, MD" to view all open positions.)
- Application review will begin in mid August. Preference will be given to applications received by Monday, August 12, 2019.
- Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted to schedule an interview for late August or early September.
- Fall internships begin on September 16 or October 7, 2019. Some alternate start dates may be arranged for specific positions.