- Crawford High School
- Hoover High School
- Minimum 3 month commitment, Monday - Friday 2:15-5pm. 2-3 hours per week required.
- M-F at Crawford 2:15 -5pm
- M, Tu, Th at Hoover 2:30 -5pm
- Assist high school students with homework completion.
- Experience working with youth (ages 13-18) in High school; Experience tutoring or working in an academic setting; Experience working in a diverse, multi-cultural setting; Experience working with refugees or English Language Learners.
- Subject knowledge in math, science, english literature, college prep, reading/writing
More opportunities in San Diego, CA
San Diego Internship Opportunities
Academic internships currently available at the IRC in San Diego.
VITA Tax Preparation Volunteer
Provide invaluable assistance to low-income individuals and families while learning an important life-skill!
Higher Learning Navigator
Witness refugee youth move closer towards their goals. Tutor a refugee student currently enrolled or enrolling into university.
Perfect your resume building and job search skills as you support clients looking for their first job!