- Crawford High School
- Hoover High School
- City Heights office (Saturdays 10-1)
- Minimum 3 month commitment, Monday - Friday 2:15-5:00pm. 2-3 hours per week required.
- Assist high school students with homework completion.
- Experience working with youth (ages 13-18) in High school; Experience tutoring or working in an academic setting; Experience working in a diverse, multi-cultural setting; Experience working with refugees or English Language Learners.
- Subject knowledge in math, science, english literature, college prep, reading/writing
More opportunities in San Diego, CA
Vocational ESL Classroom Assistant
Learning English is an important component of arriving to the United States as a refugee. Help us support those who are looking to learn a new language! Click here for more information.
Higher Learning Navigator
Witness refugee youth move closer towards their goals. Tutor a refugee student currently enrolled or enrolling into university.
Center for Financial Opportunity: Front Desk Assistant
Join our Center for Financial Opportunity to empower and support refugees as well as other community members obtain and succeed in employment opportunities.
Immigration: Front Desk Assistant
Are you passionate about the U.S. Immigration system? Help our clients apply for U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Resident Status, petition family members, family reunification, DACA, and much more.