The IRC in Boise is now accepting applications for the summer 2020 internship cycle.
The deadline to apply for most internships is Wednesday, April 22nd 2020. However, candidates will be considered and interviews scheduled on a rolling basis.
Time Commitment: The majority of internships listed above require a minimum of 12-15 hours per week, with a minimum 3 month time commitment. Interns may be invited to extend their internships, if desired.
How to apply: submit an internship application here, detailing the internship you are applying for and the earliest date you are able to start. Please submit an accompanying resume and cover letter for the desired internship.
Note: candidates will be required to...
- Interview for the position, whether via phone, skype, or in-person
- Pass a background check
- Attend an orientation session
- Submit a monthly log of hours spent interning with the IRC in Boise
Internships are listed below, divided by department (please click on internships to see description).
Employment & Economic Wellbeing:
- Financial Education Internship
- Job Class Internship
- Matching Grant Internship
- Initial Employment Intern
- Extended Employment Internship
- English as a Second Language Internship
- Career Programs Internship
- Compliance & Data Analyst Internship
- Academic Coach Internship
- RISE (Refugees in Swim Education) Assistant Coordinator Internship
- Education Specialist Internship
- Casework Assistant Internship
Questions? Email Megan.Schwab [at] rescue.org
More opportunities in Boise, ID
REMOTE Volunteer Opportunity: Career Pathways Assistant
The Career Pathways Assistant will work on the career development team, within the Employment & Economic Wellbeing team, promoting client self-sufficiency and encouraging clients to work towards and reaching their long term career goals.