Location: IRC El Cajon Office
Times Needed: During business hours Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5pm; 1-2 times a week
Time Commitment: at least 3 months
- Transfer data from paper formats into online database systems: SalesForce and ETO
- Type client notes and information properly and accurately into the database
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Sort, organize and file paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as data entry preferred
- Accuracy in typing
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Great attention to detail
- High School Diploma or college is required
- Attend a general volunteer orientation (1 hour)
- One-on-one training
Please include your top volunteer position choices on your application!
More opportunities in San Diego, CA
FarmWorks Volunteer Work Days
This is a monthly volunteer opportunity within the Food and Farming Department at the International Rescue Committee in San Diego.
Marketing and Outreach Volunteer
Do you have a marketing background? Consider assisting our Youth and Career Development programs through outreach and marketing!
Civic Engagement Assistant
Are you interested in helping El Cajon residents learn how to improve their local communities? Become a Civic Engagement Assistant!
Asylum-Seekers Support Volunteer
Are you fluent in Spanish and looking to help asylum-seekers? Become an Asylum-Seekers Support Volunteer!