1. Perform data tracking, analysis, reconciliation, and compliance.
2. Execute all regular transaction processes necessary to maintain accurate operations records and databases.
3. Initiate client services process and client electronic file setup
4. Serve as the focal point for using the Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) database.
5. Coordinate new participant records for individuals requesting service from IRC outside of the R&P program (Walk-in).
6. Import and export data in various databases and spreadsheets.
7. Participate in building meetings for new programs to determine deliverable audits.
8. Complete scheduled qualitative and quantitative audits for program compliance
9. Provide an analysis of audit trends and corrective action plans.
10. Other data support duties as assigned.
- IRC Background Check
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer and data skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a team environment
Email [email protected] with questions.