The Financial Coaching Intern will assist the Financial Coach in working one on one with immigrant members of the community, including refugees, asylees and Unaccompanied Minors to broaden knowledge in Financial Literacy and empower immigrant men, women, children and families in the Los Angeles area to take control of their personal and family finances.
- Conducting outreach among refugee, asylee, and immigrant community
- Enrolling new participants and training new volunteers
- Providing one-on-one financial coaching sessions
- Input and track financial coaching data
- Currently in undergraduate or graduate school, or recently graduated
- Fluency in Spanish, Armenian, Farsi, Dari/Pashtu, Arabic, or Russian/Ukrainian is highly desired
- Experience in financial literacy or background in business, finance, accounting is highly desired
How to apply
- Sign up for an internship and volunteer information session here
- After attending the orientation, submit online application (must include resume, cover letter, and top three position preferences to be considered complete)
- Background check with HireRight
Please email Carly Boos, Community Relations Coordinator, at [email protected] if you have any questions.