Thank you for your interest in wanting to Intern at IRC Phoenix. All of our current internships can be found at the following link: https://www.rescue.org/careers
How to apply for an Internship:
- Attend an Info Session Orientation.
- Submit an Online Application through the link below:
- When submitting an application please upload a current resume and cover letter as one attachment.
- After the application has been submitted, please inform the volunteer coordinator that you have done this at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After submitting an application, you will be asked to send a reference form to two references, (one personal and one professional) and then have them send it back to the volunteer coordinator at email@example.com
- You will also be asked to provide all internship material from the School or University to the volunteer coordinator to determine if IRC is able to fulfill the internship requirements. NOTE: If you are not pursuing the internship for school credit then this material does not need to be submitted.
PLEASE NOTE ALL INTERNSHIPS ARE UNPAID
- 3 month minimum- never a maximum
- 10-15 hours per week