Scope of work
This position assists the Case Manager to transport clients to important medical appointments such as the refugee physical, OB, dental, and vision appointments.
- Pick up client at least 30 minutes before appointment and transport them to appropriate clinic
- Utilize appropriate car seats for children (training provided)
- Wait for client in waiting room, or provide phone number to reception staff to alert you when the appointment has been completed (you will not need to go in the exam room with clients)
- Pick up any prescriptions ordered at the pharmacy before taking client home
- Alert case manager to next scheduled appointment
Flexible, 2-4 hours per week as available during clinic hours (7am -5pm)
At least 1-3 months desired
How to apply
Go to https://irc-global.my.salesforce-sites.com/volunteer and complete the application. If you need assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Once your application is received, a staff member will contact you for a brief interview. You will then receive a link to complete a background check. Finally, you will be contacted to attend a required volunteer training.