Become a Corporate Partner
The International Rescue Committee provides our corporate partners with unique opportunities to demonstrate your company's values and commitment to humanitarian relief while helping rebuild the lives of refugees and displaced people worldwide. When you partner with the IRC, we work with you to design a custom program to effectively engage your company and employees.
How you can help
To be associated with the IRC is to be associated with one of the world’s most respected non-profit brands. The IRC is known for its impeccable record of effective programs in more than 40 countries and in 26 U.S. cities.
• Consistently ranked as one of the top charitable organizations for efficiency and quality.
• Rated A by the American Institute of Philanthropy Charity Rating Guide.
• The IRC is a 501c(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Download our annual report for detailed financial information and donor listings.
Contact us to learn more
|Corporate Rescue Partners|
The Corporate Rescue Partners is an active community of diverse businesses united in their desire to be part of the most effective responses to an array of disasters – from headline-grabbing natural catastrophes, to the less talked-about though no-less devastating slow-onset emergencies. Partners receive access to emergency field reports, enhanced opportunities to engage employees, and easy ways to provide emergency support before or after a crisis.
Benefits to Corporate Rescue Partners include:
• Exclusive information and communication. Corporate Rescue Partners are updated on existing and potential emergency situations around the world.
• Employee Engagement. In the wake of a disaster, the IRC provides a tailored microsite that makes it simple for employees to donate and feel connected to a common cause.
• Updates from the field. The IRC offers our Corporate Rescue Partners updates from the field and inspiring stories of rescue made possible by their support.
Contact us for more information.