Case Management (Procurement and Logistics)
Job Title: Intern, Procurement and Logistics Case Management
Country Profile: US Programs
Location: Tucson, AZ
The Resettlement Case Management Interns will help in some of the most crucial areas of refugee resettlement work. Interns assist with core services including: applying for and enrolling clients in social service programs, school enrollment, medical assistance, apartment set-up, and other case management related tasks.
Accompany refugee clients on appointments and interviews with community service providers (DES, Helath Clinics, Suntran, etc.)
Prepare apartments for incoming refugee families
Coordinate with Case Management staff to ensure services are being received
Manage client files and track necessary services
Maintain a professional attitude and appearance as an IRC representative.
Fulfill any other responsibilities assigned by supervising Case Manager.
Punctuality, excellent time management skills, and a flexible schedule
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding client information
- Proficiency in foreign language is preferred, but not required
- Office experience a plus, but training will be provided
- Strong intercultural communication skills; demonstrated ability to work effectively with people from other cultural backgrounds
Must have driver’s license, vehicle, auto insurance and clean driving record
- Minimum commitment of 10 hours/week for 3 month period
- Primary availability during IRC business hours (M-F, 8:30am-5pm)
Reports To: Senior Case Mangager
Submit a resume, cover letter, and internship application to Andrew Jenkins, Internship Coordinator, at VolunteerTucson@Rescue.org. Some positions may require additional documents. Applicants will not be contacted for interviews until all materials are received.