Tucson Internship Opportunities
The IRC is now accepting applications for Summer 2016 internships in the following fields. Positions will be filled on a rolling basis with early applicants receiving preference.
Open to all experience levels:
- **Child and Family Case Management
- Mental Health Case Management CLOSED
- Survivors of Torture Case Management CLOSED
- Health/Medical Advocacy Case Management CLOSED
- Cultural Orientation
- **Employment and Economic Development
- **Employment and Economic Development (Financial Literacy)
- Nutrition and Food Security
- New Roots and Agriculture
- Marketing and Communication
- Reception Services
- Child Care ESL
- **Housing & Logistics
Graduate level or equivalent experience:
- Cultural Orientation Lead CLOSED
- **Family Mentor Program Coordinator
- Immigration Services CLOSED
- Finance and Logistics
- Intensive Case Management CLOSED
All Interns commit a minimum of 15 business hours (M-F/ 9pm-5pm) per week over the course of a semester. Some positions have additional requirements. See position descriptions for further details. All positions are unpaid unless otherwise noted. Mileage reimbursement is available.
Ensure you upload a resume and a cover letter stating the position you are applying, your interest in interning with the IRC, and your potential availability and attach it to your USP Volunteers and Intern Application online. *Please have your resume and cover letter on a single document as you are only able to upload one document per application. Internship applications lacking one or both of these documents will be considered incomplete.
Meet the former interns:
To view a story about an Intern's recent experience click here.
*represents highest recruitment priority for office