Tucson Internship Opportunities
The IRC is now accepting applications for Summer internships in the following fields. Positions will be filled on a rolling basis with early applicants receiving preference. Learn more at our optional Intern Open House on Friday, April 19th.
Open to all experience levels:
- Case Management (Resettlement) - CLOSED
Case Management (Mental Health) - CLOSED
Case Management (Medical Services) - CLOSED
Case Management (Public Enrollments) - CLOSED
- Case Management (Health Advocacy) - CLOSED
- Citizenship Preparation - CLOSED
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services - CLOSED
- *Employment and Economic Development - CLOSED
- Nutrition and Food Security - CLOSED
- Outreach and Communications - CLOSED
- Reception Services - CLOSED
- Refugee Youth Program - CLOSED
- Volunteer Management - CLOSED
Graduate level or equivalent experience:
- Cultural Orientation Program - CLOSED
- *Family Mentor Program
- Immigration Services - CLOSED
- Refugee Youth Program
- New Roots Agricultural Program
- Well-Being Promotion - CLOSED
- Youth Ambassador Program - CLOSED
High School Internships (Summer only) :
- This summer the IRC will not be offering our High School Ambassador intern program, but unique opportunities may still exist based on student availability and experience. Please email the Internship Coordinator for specific requests for youth internships.
All Interns commit a minimum 10 business hours per week over the course of a semester. Some positions have additional requirements. See position description for further details. All positions unpaid unless otherwise noted. Mileage reimbursed available.
Submit a resume, cover letter, and internship application to Andrew Jenkins, Internship Coordinator, at VolunteerTucson@Rescue.org. Some positions may require additional documents. Applicants will not be contacted for interviews until all materials are received.
Meet the former interns:
- Spring 2013
- Fall 2012
- Summer 2012
To view a story about an Intern's recent experience click here.
*represents highest recruitment priority for office