Tucson Internship Opportunities
The IRC is now accepting applications for Spring 2014 internships in the following fields. Positions will be filled on a rolling basis with early applicants receiving preference.
Open to all experience levels:
- *Case Management (Procurement and Logistics) -
- Case Management (Survivors of Torture) -
- Case Management (Health Advocacy) -
- Citizenship Preparation -
- Cultural Orientation -
- Deaf Services -
- *Employment and Economic Development -
- Nutrition and Food Security -
- Outreach and Communications -
- Reception Services -
- Refugee Youth Program -
- Volunteer Management -
Graduate level or equivalent experience:
- Cultural Orientation Lead - CLOSED
- *Family Mentor Program Coordinator -
- Immigration Services -
- Refugee Youth Coordination - CLOSED
- New Roots Agricultural Coordinator -
- Well-Being Promotion -
- Youth Ambassador Program -
- Assistant to the Director
High School Internships (Summer only) :
- This summer the IRC will not be offering our High School Ambassador intern program, but unique opportunities may still exist based on student availability and experience. Please email the Internship Coordinator for specific requests for youth internships.
All Interns commit a minimum 10 business hours (M-F/ 9pm-5pm) per week over the course of a semester. Some positions have additional requirements. See position description for further details. All positions unpaid unless otherwise noted. Mileage reimbursed available.
Submit a resume, cover letter, and internship application to the Internship Coordinator, at VolunteerTucson@Rescue.org. Some positions may require additional documents. Applicants will not be contacted for interviews until all materials are received.
Meet the former interns:
To view a story about an Intern's recent experience click here.
*represents highest recruitment priority for office