Tucson Internship Opportunities
The IRC is now accepting applications for Spring 2015 internships in the following fields. Positions will be filled on a rolling basis with early applicants receiving preference.
Open to all experience levels:
- Child and Family Case Management
- Mental Health Case Management
- Survivors of Torture Case Management
- Health/Medical Advocacy Case Management
- Cultural Orientation
- Employment and Economic Development
- Employment and Economic Development (Financial Literacy)
- Nutrition and Food Security
- New Roots and Agriculture
- Marketing and Communication
- Reception Services
- Child Care ESL
Graduate level or equivalent experience:
- Cultural Orientation Lead
- Family Mentor Program Coordinator CLOSED
- Immigration Services
- Finance and Logistics
- Intensive Case Management CLOSED
High School Internships (Summer only) :
- This summer the IRC will not be offering our High School Ambassador intern program, but unique opportunities may still exist based on student availability and experience. Please email the Internship Coordinator for specific requests for youth internships.
All Interns commit a minimum of 10 business hours (M-F/ 9pm-5pm) per week over the course of a semester. Some positions have additional requirements. See position descriptions for further details. All positions are unpaid unless otherwise noted. Mileage reimbursement is available.
Submit a resume and cover letter in the same document and attach it to your USP Volunteers and Intern Application online. You may contact the Volunteer Coordinator at VolunteerTucson@Rescue.org. Some positions may require additional documents. Applicants will not be contacted for interviews until all materials are received.
Meet the former interns:
To view a story about an Intern's recent experience click here.
*represents highest recruitment priority for office