Are you interested in making an impact in your community? Would you like to support your new American neighbors while maintaining physical distance and staying safe from COVID-19? Email us at [email protected] to find out how to organize and implement a community donation drive to assist vulnerable families in Georgia.
The IRC in Atlanta is committed to ensuring refugees and immigrants can integrate and thrive in their new communities. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disproportionately affect our community, the IRC in Atlanta—in partnership with community members like you—is working to ensure our clients have the resources they need to get through this trying time. Help us keep our newest neighbors safe and healthy by taking part in the collection of critically needed goods.
- Organize the collection of physical donations in your local community. The IRC will provide you with a list of critically needed items; previous examples include diapers, hygiene kits and school supplies!
- Collect donations from your community and deliver the goods to the IRC office (2305 Parklake Drive NE, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30345)
- Email [email protected] for a list of our most critically needed items
- Provide all transportation necessary for the collection and delivery of donations to the IRC office
- Must track and log hours volunteered monthly via our online volunteer dashboard
- No background check required
To learn more or to sign up, please contact [email protected].