We are now accepting applications for fall and year-long internships. Internships are a great way to gain professional experience by working closely with IRC staff to support refugees and immigrants to become self-sufficient and thrive in Baltimore. Each position requires a commitment of 15 hours per week for at least 12 weeks. University credit may be arranged.
All fall 2020 internships will start remotely, and the IRC will determine if or when in-person or office-based activities may begin. Internships begin with an orientation session on Friday, September 25. Regular weekly hours begin the week of September 28 and continue through December 18, 2020.
To apply, review the position descriptions at the links below or by searching rescue.org/careers. Applications are due by 5pm ET on Monday, August 10.
Fall Internships 2020:
- Case management: apply here
- Cultural orientation and education: apply here
- Community engagement: apply here
- Health and intensive case management: apply here
- Logistics and housing: apply here
- Nutrition and food security: apply here
- Workforce development: apply here
- Youth case management: apply here
Academic Year Internship 2020-21:
- Immigration legal services: apply here