Are you interested in making an impact in your community? Would you like to support your new American neighbors? Email us to find out how to organize and implement a community donation drive to fulfill one complete supply list for a family here in San Diego.
The IRC in San Dieog is committed to ensuring refugees and immigrants can integrate and thrive in their new communities. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disproportionately affect our community, the IRC in San Diego—in partnership with community members like you—is working to ensure our clients have the resources they need to get through this trying time. Help us keep our newest neighbors safe and healthy by taking part in the collection of critically needed goods.
- Organize the collection of physical donations in your local community. The IRC will provide you with a list of necessary items to fulfill one complete supply list for a family here in San Diego.
- Collect these donation items from your community and deliver the goods to the IRC office (5348 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92105)
- Email SanDiego [at] rescue.org for a complete supply list
- Provide all transportation necessary for the collection and delivery of donations to the IRC office
- Contact the IRC’s Development and Communications Manager, Donny Repsher, to arrange a safe and contactless delivery of donations to the IRC office
Contact SanDiego [at] Rescue.org to get started!