Free DACA renewal clinic
In partnership with the Los Angeles Public Library, New Americans Initiative, the IRC in Los Angeles is excited to bring you three free DACA renewal clinics and will cover the $495 USCIS processing fee.
- Thursday, November 16: Los Angeles Public Library Panorama City Branch
- Thursday, November 30: Los Angeles Public Library Junipero Serra Branch
- Saturday, December 16: IRC office, 625 N. Maryland Ave, Glendale, CA 91206
Know before you go
- Remote and in-person appointments available
- Assistance with simple cases (no criminal records)
- USCIS recommends you renew between 120 to 150 days prior to the expiration of your DACA and EAD
What documents to bring
- Previous DACA application (I-821D, I-765, I-765WS)
- Previous USCIS DACA approval notice
- Current Work Permit (EAD)
- California ID Social Security card
- 2 US-style passport photos
- If working, one month's worth of paystubs
Schedule an appointment
All interested participants must register online and schedule an appointment before the clinic. There are a limited number of scholarships available to waive the $495 USCIS processing fee - secure you spot today!
Thursday, November 16th and November 30th:
Saturday, December 16:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (818) 482-9167
Please reach out to our Immigration team at [email protected] if you have any questions. We hope to see you soon!