Virtual Immigration Legal Services Appointments are NOW available!
We are now accepting remote appointment requests for all of our legal services, including:
- Elitibility screening for immigration benefits
- Application for U.S. Citizenship
- Application for family reunification
- Application for permanent resident status (adjustment of status)
- Application to renew or replace Permanent Resident Card
- Application for travel documents
- Application for work authorization
- Representation at appointments with USCIS
- Assistance with USCIS waiver applications
Schedule your virtual appointment via email at Kansas [at] Rescue.org or call us at 316-361-2794
To schedule an appointment, you must have the following technical capabilities:
- Be able to receive, complete, and return a form via email
- Have a printer available.
- Take photographs/scan copies of relevant documents and send via email.
- Have a phone or computer that supports ZOOM capabilities (link will be provided).
The IRC in Wichita's staff are accredited by the U.S. Department of Justice and are fully qualified to assist you with immigration applications.