Who is GenR?
GenR members are:
• Young leaders (ages 25 - 40) who use their skills and connections to promote the IRC’s humanitarian work.
• They are engaged in their communities and care about our local refugee resettlement efforts and our international efforts to rescue lives.
• They identify with the IRC’s mission and are powerful advocates for people whose lives and livelihoods have been shattered by conflict and disaster.
• They are committed to raising funds for the IRC’s life-changing programs worldwide.
• They are eager to be a part of a community of like-minded individuals who are interested in current affairs and passionate about humanitarian aid.
• They are the future of the IRC.
By supporting GenR, you will have the opportunity to reach socially-conscious young professionals through unique events and volunteer opportunities. Your company will support the growth of an international movement of young leaders who build awareness of humanitarian emergencies, raise funds for the International Rescue Committee’s life-changing programs, and advocate for the people the IRC serves. You will be able to offer your staff unique employee engagement opportunities with a leading humanitarian organization dedicated to rescuing lives around the world.
Interested? Sign-up using the following link: https://help.rescue.org/donate/genr-membership-baltimore
More opportunities in GenR
Become a GenR: Charlottesville Member
GenR—short for Generation Rescue—is a group of young and influential humanitarians between the ages of 25 and 40 who have joined forces with the International Rescue Committee (IRC) to help people survive conflict and disaster and rebuild their lives.