The IRC provides our corporate partners with unique opportunities to demonstrate your company's values and commitment to humanitarian relief and development while helping rebuild the lives of those affected by conflict and disaster. When you partner with the IRC, we work with you to design a custom program to effectively engage your company and employees.
To be associated with the IRC is to be associated with one of the world’s most respected humanitarian agencies. The IRC is known for its effective programming and cost efficiency in more than 40 countries and over 20 U.S. cities.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top charitable organizations for efficiency and quality by GuideStar
- Rated A by CharityWatch
- Meets the BBB Wise Giving Alliance's Standards for Charity Accountability
- The IRC is a 501c(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations are tax-deductible
Download our latest annual report for detailed financial information and donor listings.
If your company is interested in a corporate partnership with the IRC, submit your proposal via this survey.
If you are not a company and have general questions about how to support the IRC, contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for your company’s interest in supporting the work of the IRC. There are many ways you can get involved with us. You can:
- Respond to a natural disaster or other humanitarian crisis. Contact us to learn how.
- Engage your employees with a workplace giving campaign
- Design a cause marketing campaign
- Support an IRC event
- Provide volunteer opportunities for employees in the United States
If you are not a company and you're interested in other ways to support us, contact us at [email protected].
The Corporate Rescue Partners is an active community of diverse businesses united in their desire to be part of the most effective responses to an array of disasters—from headline-grabbing natural catastrophes, to the less talked-about though no-less devastating emergencies. Partners receive access to emergency field reports, enhanced opportunities to engage employees, and easy ways to provide pre-positioned emergency support or respond to a crisis.
Benefits to Corporate Rescue Partners include:
- Exclusive information and communication. Corporate Rescue Partners are updated on existing and potential emergency situations around the world.
- Employee engagement. In the wake of a disaster, the IRC provides a tailored microsite that makes it simple for employees to donate and feel connected to a common cause.
- Updates from the field. The IRC offers our Corporate Rescue Partners updates from the field and inspiring stories of rescue made possible by their support.
The IRC has more than 20 regional offices in cities across the United States where we help refugees resettle in the U.S. and become self-sufficient. Partnerships with corporations are critical to the success of our U.S. offices, ensuring that our staff has the support they need to bring new arrivals from harm to home.
The International Rescue Committee provides our foundation partners with unique opportunities to demonstrate your commitment to humanitarian relief. Learn more.