Thank you for considering our organization for your donation!
Currently, the physical IRC office is closed due to Covid-19 and all staff are working remotely. If you are interested in donating an item please read all the information:
- Donations can only be received by appointment. Each donation should be coordinated directly with the Volunteer and Donations Specialist. Please send an email to donatesacramento [at] rescue.org if interested in donating an item.
- Our team can only receive approved items.
- Under no circumstance can items be dropped off at our office without confirmed consent from the Volunteer and Donations Specialist!
How the Donation Process works:
Items are approved on a case by case basis. In order to support our team, please include photos of each item, so that we can assess the quality of the item and approve it.
- Please send an email to donatesacramento [at] rescue.org, if interested in donating an item.
- Next, someone from the Donations Team will assess and approve the item. The donor will receive a response email from DonateSacramento.
- Once the donor has received a response, the Donations Team will coordinate the drop off or pick up with the Volunteer and Donations Specialist.
- From there, the Volunteer and Donations Specialist will reach out directly to the donor and coordinate next steps.
What We Accept:
- No older than 4 years
- Visa Gift Cards - $50 and up
- For questions, please email donatesacramento [at] rescue.org.
- Hygiene Products
- Canned Foodstuffs
- For more information, please reference our 1 page flyer
- Interested in donating directly to a refugee family? Please visit the following page
What We Do Not Accept:
- Used mattresses
- Used bedding
- Used Towels
- Washers and Dryers