Dear IRC clients, partners and supporters,
As of Monday, March 23, 2020 the IRC’s office in Baltimore is closed to protect the health of clients, partners, staff and the community during the coronavirus pandemic. Our staff will continue to work remotely and will assist the individuals and families we serve to navigate the devastating impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
If you are interested in supporting IRC clients during this time, the two best ways to do this are:
- Please purchase a Visa gift card from our Amazon Wishlist. Staff will send these gift cards to clients who can use them to purchase food, cell phone credit, or other necessities. Many clients are losing their jobs as the economy grinds to a halt and could use additional support as they navigate this crisis. (Note: please do not send packages during this time).
- Please donate to support the IRC in Baltimore. This will help us to be responsive to client needs.
You can reach us in one of the following ways:
- Call 410-327-1885 and dial the three-digit extension for the staff member. To search by staff first or last name, please press 2.
- If you are a new or returning IRC client, you can request services by calling 410-327-1885, extension 111. You can also fill out this form online.
- Email Baltimore [at] Rescue.org. This mailbox will be checked at least once a day.
Thank you for your continued solidarity and support. Wishing you all the best of health.
Ruben Chandrasekar | Executive Director
Resettlement, Asylum and Integration
IRC in Maryland