San Diego's A Taste of IRC Dinner & Fundraiser
On the evening of September 5th, 2019 over 250 generous individuals, supportive businesses and like-minded organizations will come together to enjoy international cuisine catered by local refugee-owned restaurants while raising critical funds to support families rebuilding their lives in San Diego - don't miss the IRC in San Diego's 12th annual Taste of the IRC dinner. Visit our ticketing page to register!
***This year's event is sold out!***
Thank you for your support, please visit www.Rescue.org/SDdonate to make a donation, or contact Lida.Dianti [at] Rescue.org, +1 619 641 7510 x241 with any questions.
- Delectable international dishes, including vegetarian options, catered by 5 local refugee-owned restaurants
- Desserts from around the world
- Wine and beer as well as non-alcoholic refreshments
- Stories of resilience, displacement and new beginnings as told by refugee clients
- An opportunity to support the life-changing work of the IRC
- $100 per person ($125 after August 23)
As a sponsor, you will join the IRC’s family of industry leaders and humanitarians dedicated to showing their support to San Diego’s most vulnerable and most resilient. Your contribution will help refugee families rebuild their lives after years of persecution and conflict. Funds raised at A Taste of the IRC will benefit the work of the IRC in San Diego and the refugees we serve in our community. For information on how to become a sponsor of this event, please contact Lida.Dianti [at] Rescue.org or +1 619 641 7510 x241
Thank you to our generous sponsors of A Taste of the IRC 2019.