Up to 200 asylum-seekers, many of them women and children, arrive in Phoenix every day. The IRC, along with partner organizations, is providing emergency assistance to help these families connect with their loved ones in the United States. In the short term, the IRC provides:
- Assistance with transportation
- Emergency donations of food, water, clothing, hygiene items, and other basic necessities
- Interpretation in their native language
The IRC also provides long-term case-management services for asylum-seeking families staying in the Phoenix area.
Help us make asylum seekers welcome by donating or volunteering today!
- Donate an item from our Amazon wishlist, or drop off in-kind donations at our office, located at 4425 W. Olive Ave., Glendale, AZ 85302
- Donate online
- Become a volunteer with asylum-seeking families
- Lead a donation drive and assemble Welcome Kits
Read more about the IRC in Phoenix's work here.