Want to spread the word about the IRC in Dallas and the importance of making #RefugeesWelcome? Here are a few ideas:
- Invite your friends and family for dinner, party, or other celebration, and ask for a suggested donation at the door, making your guests aware ahead of time why you’re hosting this time around!
- Running a race this year or next? Ask your supporters to donate a dollar or ten for each mile you conquer!
- If you are a teacher or student, consider holding a "Change for Refugees" coin drive among your class and donating the total raised to the IRC in Dallas.
- Contact Dallas [at] Rescue.org (subject: Raising%20money) (us) for more information.
Connect with our newsletter:
- Stay connected via our newsletter!
- Contact Dallas [at] Rescue.org (subject: General%20information) (us) for more information.
Follow us on social media:
Follow us on Facebook, and ask others to do the same! “Like” and share our posts and articles. Use the hashtag #RefugeesWelcome when sharing posts on your social media accounts about the refugee crisis and acknowledging that refugees are welcome in our community. Tag @International Rescue Committee in Dallas on Facebook to link others to us, and also use the #IRCDallas hashtag when sharing information about the IRC’s refugee resettlement efforts in Dallas.
Here are other ways to get involved:
- Become a volunteer
- Donate new or gently-used items
- Support the IRC with a financial contribution
- Spread the word
- Explore additional opportunities